Automotive Service Advisor
|Location:||Short Pump , VA|
|Salary Range:||Competitive pay plan.|
|Benefits:||Full benefits package offered.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you someone that excels at helping customers feel completely satisfied with their service experience? Then we are looking for you!|
Dominion Auto Group is looking for a Service Advisor with a friendly, professional demeanor.
Prior automotive dealership experience is preferred, but not required. Excellent organizational and computer skills are required.
Positive, energetic and assertive team players with a professional appearance are what we are looking for!
|Duties:||• Greet customers upon arrival at the dealership in a professional and courteous manner.|
• Prepare accurate repair orders for customers based on services needed or requested.
• Communicate with Service Technician regarding necessary and recommended automotive service or repairs.
• Advise customers of additional needed automotive service or repair.
• Communicate customer approved service or repair to Service Techncian.
• Review warranty operation codes for each warranty repair.
• Communicate with customers throughout the day regarding the status of their vehicle.
|Qualifications:||Candidates must be reliable and have a positive attitude. |
GM dealership experience helpful but not necessary.
We are a drug-free workplace and perform background screenings that includes criminal history and driving record check.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.